Venue & Hospitality
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Putra, Chow Kit
50746 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Conference Dates: July 23-24, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
KL International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
1. Head southeast on to KLIA2 0.8 km
2. Slight right toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
3. Keep left to continue toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
4. Keep right to continue on KLIA2 Arrival Ln 1.4 km
5. Keep left 1.3 km
6. Merge onto Lebuhraya Klia Extension/E6 Partial toll road 10.6 km
7. Take the exit onto ELITE/AH2/E6 toward Ipoh/Kuala Lumpur/Shah Alam/E1/Damansara/Petaling Jaya/E20 Toll road 10.9 km
8. Take the exit toward Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Toll road 0.7 km
9. Continue onto Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Partial toll road 6.0 km
10. Take the E20 ramp to Maju Expressway/Kuchai Lama/Kuala Lumpur/Jln Tun Razak Toll road 0.5 km
Continue onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya/E20 Toll road 18.2 km
11. Take exit 2003-Kuchai Lama to merge onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 toward Cheras Partial toll road 2.0 km
12. Keep left at the fork to stay on Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 0.8 km
13. Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 turns slightly right and becomes Jalan Sungai Besi 1.3 km
14. Take the exit toward Jln. Dewan Bahasa/Istana Negara/Lebuhraya Persekutuan/Petaling Jaya/Dataran Merdeka/Ipoh/Klang 0.2 km
15. Continue onto Jalan Istana 1.9 km
16. Keep right to continue on Jalan Damansara 2.5 km
17. Keep right to continue on Lebuhraya Sultan Iskandar 3.6 km
18. Take the Jalan Tun Ismail exit toward Jalan Putra/Jalan Raja Laut/Bukit Tunku/PWTC 0.6 km
19. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Jalan Putra 81 m
20. Turn left
Destination will be on the left 87 m
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur: Jalan Putra, 50746, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kualalumpur, Malaysia :
Kualalumpur is the federal capital and most populous city of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur dazzles as one of the world’s most popular cities among tourists and fastest growing metropolitan regions in the country. Ranked as an alpha world city, it's the economic, financial and cultural city of the country and one of three Malaysian Federal Territories. The city also has a high Human Development Index. In 2016, Kuala Lumpur has an estimated population of 1.76 million. Kuala Lumpur has an estimated 2017 population of 1.76 million people. This gives the city proper a very high population density of 17,310 people per square mile, or 6,890 per square kilometer. Greater Kuala Lumpur, or the Klang Valley, is a large urban agglomeration with an estimated population of 7.2 million in 2016 with a population density that is nearly equal to that of the city proper. The city is primarily a mix of Malays, Chinese and Indians, although there are many cultures in the city such as Eurasians, Kadazans, Ibans and indigenous peoples from East Malaysia and Peninsula Malaysia